Description: 360 degree MV32 Mini Dome Camera
Cisco Meraki MV32 - Network surveillance camera - dome - indoor - color - 8,400,000 pixels - 2058 x 2058 - fixed focal - audio - wireless - Wi-Fi - GbE - H.264 - PoE
The MV32 smart camera adds 360 degree viewing to the MV family lineup. Advanced analytics, combined with the wide overall viewing angle, provide valuable, big picture insights into what is happening in an organization. Featuring in-browser dewarp, and digital pan, tilt, and zoom on live and historical footage, the MV32 is a perfect fit for a variety of deployments.
The MV32 has an 8.4MP sensor, capable of recording in up to 2058 x 2058 resolution. Harnessing the power of computer vision and machine learning, this camera can identify and classify objects within the frame, providing valuable insights about customer behavior patterns, school safety, and more. This made possible by an industry-leading processor on each camera, enabling analytics that would have previously required additional software and heavy-duty hardware.
- Fisheye camera with 360 degree viewing
- In-browser dewarp with digitial pan, tilt, and zoom on live and historical footage
- Onboard storage eliminates the need for an NVR
- An advanced processor on each smart camera lets users take advantage of computer vision and machine learning with no servers required
- Streamlined industrial design allows for quick and easy installation